Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Off The Hook

The other day we rappelled down a waterfall. It was pretty wild. Josh and Katrina came with us up PG canyon. The boys had so much fun wrapping webbing around trees and tying knots to save our lives.
I was clearly a little nervous, but mostly excited!
Here is a perspective shot so you can see the height of the falls:
That water is pretty heavy when it's beating down on you.

It's all FUN after you take that initial step backward off the cliff. That part wasn't so fun. But we all lived and we're excited to go back! (and take anyone who thinks walking backward off a cliff and trusting Scott with their life sounds fun :)

p.s. We are going again today after work, so really, if you want to come, call me!

3 comments:

Jessica Holly said...

You guys are so adventurous! I love it! Maybe we'll come with you when we get back in August!

Heidi said...

We would be SO down for it. Maybe in August? :)

Shawna said...

Stef--You know I would LOVE to join you, but I'm stuck in Washington where the sky today is the bluest you've ever seen! Have fun for me!
XXOO