Sunday, September 18, 2011

Home

We are home. I am uploading photos as I type. But here's a sneak peak:
Here we are at the train station in Varenna, Lake Como. It was absolutely lovely :)
And a preview of Croatia! This is right near our lunch restaurant in Dubrovnik. Ah! Miss it already!

Our travels home took just over 21 hours total. HUGE thanks to James and Kylie who picked us up from the airport at 11:30 and didn't get home until 1am. Once home, neither of us could sleep, so we were wandering around the house until about 3:30 am... Im so SO glad I left the house clean, that was very nice to come home to!

We are scrounging the kitchen for food. It's Sunday and we cleared things out before we left.

I think we'll be taking a few naps today and hope to get ourselves together for work tomorrow.

Everything in our luggage made it home in one piece, which is kind of a miracle considering that our new Costco luggage kind of failed us.

Okay, I'm going to crop some photos now and try to get myself put together for church. Much love!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Welcome back travelers! We are so excited to hear/see all about it. Good luck with the jet lag. Remember, it's only a state of mind. ha

Leanna said...

woo hoo for another fantastic adventure! can't wait to see all of your AMAZING pictures! you two are awesome...that is all I can say!

Shawna said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful trip. I loved hearing about it and seeing the pictures--never knew it was so lovely there. XXOO