2. A water bottle with a pop top lid / A water bottle you love!
3. A burp cloth. Or Five. Babies this new don't really need much, but I liked having several burp cloths around for her. And for me.
4. Chapstick. Burts Bees. Life Saver. It's pretty much only useful at the hospital though, because once arriving home, your toddler will surely kife it away and insist on twisting it up and down 100x before losing it...
5. Deodorant. There are lots of scents going on, so keeping deodorant handy is a good idea.
6. Lotion. Not a necessity, but nice.
7. Lanolin nipple cream.