Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Exciting News!!!



Our greatest adventure is on the way :)

Due May 3

We are THRILLED
to say the least!

Journal excerpt from the week we saw 2 lines:
I took the test several days before they recommend, but was so amazed to get a positive result even though I took it early! I am very aware of how much many women long for that second line, and I was immediately overcome with gratitude and THRILL and relief that my test came out positive! Scott has been kind of quiet today, I don’t think this whole baby thing has really hit him yet… he’s been referring to our child as the “alleged baby” and asking to talk with the “myth buster” (read: doctor) to confirm things and answer some questions. I got my blood drawn yesterday before we head on our BIG TRIP tomorrow! On my follow up visit to the lab, I had to fill 12 vials of blood and I was very brave!!! I got a prescription for an anti-nausea pill that I hopefully won’t need, but may be glad to have. For now, we’re just thrilled to become parents and begin this grand adventure!


21 comments:

Leanna said...

So so so happy for you two and for all of your family! It truly is the greatest adventure...with mountains...valleys...and everything in between! Congrats congrats to you! Hope you feel good!!!

Bryan Tanner said...

Well done, guys!

AmyH said...

Yay- Congratulations!! I LOVE the way you announced it- so adorable:)

Rob said...

FANTASTICISM!!!

Suzanne Asay said...

Love the photo! Congratulations. You will be the best parents ever!

Dwayne & Suzanne & Family

P.S. When is our next Snar competition?

Margene said...

This will be the greatest adventure you will ever have. But the most rewarding adventure you will have. Can't wait until May to see the little Hathaway.

Marcindra LaPriel said...

You can name her after me.

...just sayin'

Kali and JT said...

YAY Congrats you guys being a parent is SOOO AMAZING!

Heather said...

Phenomenal news! Take your meds. if you're anything like me, you're gonna need 'em! I can hardly wait!

Whitney said...

That is so exciting! You are gonna be one great mom.

Sandra and Brent said...

:) :) :) :)

Chris and Chelsea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris and Chelsea said...

Congratulations Stefanie!! You are going to make a great mom :)

heidi said...

Congratulations!! So exciting!

gwt said...

A big congratulations Scott and Stefanie!!! We are so excited for you and look forward to sharing this great adventure with you. You will be great parents. Love, Dad

Ryan and Brittany said...

Congrats!!! So exciting! I love your announcement picture. What a cute idea with the shoes! So clever. Hope you feel well.

Kelsey Cole said...

congratulations Stefanie!! That is so exciting! You are going to be such a fun and beautiful mommy:) I am so happy for you!

Whit said...

Yahoo! This is fantastic news! Congratulations! I hope you are feeling great!

Kimberly Moore said...

Congrats!!! How exciting!!! Cute picture too :)

Jessica Holly said...

NO WAY?????? Congrats Steph!!

Emily Holden said...

Congrats!!! Stephen and I are SUPER excited for you guys! :)