Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pumpkin Farm


"Steak on legs" as Scott calls it :)


Our family photo with Vaughn. So precious. Scott (obviously) wasn't super comfortable with the idea of posing with Vaughn as if he were our own, but I thought is was a great idea :)



See that green pumpkin in Dane's hands? We bought it, cut it in half, and each of us made a pumpkin pie from scratch! It was delish. Very dense and a definite difference from the store bought pumpkin puree. I don't know that it's worth the hassle to cut, bake, scrape, blend every time, but definitely a fun novelty!
Thanks Dane and Korine for cluing us in to the Payson Days Harvest Festival. Fun fall activity!

2 comments:

stevevdg said...

I like your new blog layout! Hey I was in the Center for Service the other day and it brought back so many awesome memories. Ronalee is retired but Jamie is still there! I'm not sure if I told you or not, but our new family blog is .... busybliss.blogspot.com
I created it in hopes to help moms and wives. Hope you are doing well!!
Mindy

Carolyn Baggett said...

Looks like fun! Vaughn is getting so big!