Monday, August 16, 2010

Lets be honest...

Our blog has been in shambles lately. Seriously. So I took a few minutes tonight and spruced things up. I'm not sure it's really how I like it, but it's good for now. At least things are centered and the colors relatively match. Now for the real post:

I've been doing a few photo shoots lately: Follow this link:


to see more images and follow future posts! Jess and Claire were such beautiful brides! I'm in the process of editing Jess' wedding day photos right now!
















5 comments:

Heather said...

These photos are gorgeous! I'd hire you to do my bridals for sure.

Shawna said...

Great pictures, Stef. Hathaway Photography has an excellent start!

Jessica Holly said...

I love these bridal shots! You're so talented! These make me wish i had gotten some bridals done!

Tara said...

These are gorgeous shots, stef!

Unknown said...

love these photos stef....and i'm so so glad you found the blog! you and your husband are so adorable and i love that you are always having an adventure!