Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Christmas Party!

Here is the whole Hathaway crew. Everyone came over around noon to eat and party.
The highlight of the party was this seated volleyball game in the backyard. Staying in your chairs really evened things out- the game was suitable for every age. We only had 2 fall/roll out of their chairs, but everyone was okay in the end.
Love Nancy. She gave me this cute hat/scarf/mitten combo! I'm so glad she was able to make the trip to Seattle for our wedding!


And how could we forget Miss Betsy Skaggs! The corona boys and their families all came over Sunday where Betsy was the total star. She is such a little gem :) Scott was very excited/honored to help bless her Sunday. ( I got to hold her through most of Relief Society too!) So precious!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Love that sweet scarf/mitten/hat combo - you look great. I'll have to try seated volleyball. Sounds hilarious!

Julie T said...

Wow! All that fun in the garden and you didn't even have a net! Your knit hat looks terrific- great color on you! How did Nancy know? And Betsy-just adorable! I've never had a shrimp taco-you say they're better than filet? Happy New Year!

Noelle said...

The volleyball is a fun idea! I would like to give that a try. I also love the hat. I need to get one of those for Jake, the kind that covers his poor little cold ears!