Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Beginnings

There are few gifts in life better than that of a fresh start.  The chance to make changes can give hope to almost any situation.  Every year, millions of new resolutions are set, and hearts are hopeful that changes can be made for the better.  Some never fulfill their resolutions, but having the chance to try is a priceless gift that deserves celebration year after year.

A member of my bishopric compares this idea of new beginnings to our Savior's baptism, or rebirth- the ultimate fresh start.  Because of the Savior's atoning sacrifice, all men are afforded a new start.  A clean slate.  Jesus Christ took upon Himself the sins of the world, allowing all those who come unto Him the chance to be clean again.  What an incredible gift!

At the start of this new year, I have set a few specific goals, but my overall resolve is to
Live the Life of my Dreams.

To me that means: 
Be intentional
Choose happiness
and Celebrate every day.

Whatever your goals for the new year may be, I hope that you chase after them.  Give yourself a fresh start, and don't be afraid to give yourself everything you've ever wanted in life.
Stay tuned for some changes that will really enable our family to live the life of our dreams!
What an incredible year 2013 will be!!!

1 comment:

Kimberly Moore said...

I like this veeeerrrryyyyyy much!! :)