There is lots to do! The only way to get through it is to take one day at a time. Here are some of the things on my January to do list:
- Get my pave stone replaced at the ring store in Provo
- File our taxes (huge one)
- Complete a few more sewing projects (bag/purse, lens cases, clothes for T!)
- Sell all our furniture on KSL
- Say goodbye to lots of friends
- Find/buy all T's 9mo-15mo clothes to pack
In the meantime, I had a little accident in the kitchen. Turns out that hot, splattering oil will burn you. Hopefully these blisters won't scar!