Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Banff Mountain Film Festival

Ok, so I know I don't normally post, but I finally found my film festival! We tried out the Sundance Film Festival up in Park City this year, but it was kind of a bust. The atmosphere was fun, but we didn't even want to see any of the weird "artsy" movies.

But now I found...the Banff Mountain Film Festival.This is big news because I like movies, and I REALLY like ADVENTURE movies.


Anyway, the festival is over but the World Tour is making its way through Utah. A different selection of movies will be playing Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday this week in Kingsbury Hall at the University of Utah @ 7 p.m. ($9). Please let me know if you want to go.

Oh and Radical Reels (the first movie) will be playing March 3 at Kingsbury.

Here are some of the trailers for movies I want to see...

Mountaineering:


Mountain Biking:


Sea Kayaking:


Snowboarding:



1 comment:

Noelle said...

sure, I'd love to go, wanna fly me out?