Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I have the ITCH.

Vietnam

Cambodia

Thailand

Singapore
The literal ice cream sandwich.

Malaysia
Bali, Indonesia
Can you see the rice on my forehead?

Tel Aviv, Israel
LOVE Annie and Angie!!!

JERUSALEM

New Zealand

Samoa


Do you know what the commonality is in all these images?

They are all places I have been during the months of JANUARY through APRIL.

Let's just say it wasn't a coincidence how that worked out. I did what it took to get out of freeeeezing Utah during the coldest months.

And right now I am LONGING to be there. Away. Somewhere WARM. I have the itch. And I have it bad.

4 comments:

Julie T said...

I am still guffawing over that ice cream sandwich. Seriously! It seems like they stuck it in bread as a joke when they saw you coming! It is super cold there where you are-even with my hot flashes I wouldn't want to trade with you! In fact, just this am, I was thinking I don't really ever want to travel anywhere again where it isn't warm and pleasant (like Russia!) What's the point??

Shawna said...

And I enjoyed "traveling" with you to all those places!

Jessica Holly said...

Ugh! I'm totally feeling it too!

Noelle said...

You are spoiled. I haven't been half as many places as you have and you've done it all in North America's nastiest time of year. admit it. you're a lucky dog. I still want to hear about Peru.