Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Gift Card Cozy

Do you ever find yourself scrambling through your purse looking for that gift card you know is somewhere in there? I can never remember if the one I am seeking is one of the few that make my wallet bulge, or if it is floating somewhere in a purse pocket, the middle console of my car, or even back home in my top drawer...




Well this has been the answer to my problem:


The Gift Card Cozy!



I made mine out of some extra decor fabric I had on hand. Then I rifled through my ribbon bin and found a textured ribbon that I thought fit. And finally, I hand stitched on little velcro dots so that the cards won't slide out!



My gift card search is an organized process these days...


I would suggest trying this one out yourself.


It took me maybe ten minutes to make and has probably already saved me ten minutes of searching!

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Great idea, Stef! I've loved your recent posts and the new car too.

Noelle said...

you have a jamba gift card? I'm so jealous. I use my oyster pass card holder from when I rode the tube in London every day for my "gift card cozy" not nearly as cute but it does the trick!