Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Please?

Have I mentioned how much I want this bag? It is meant to hold: a camera body, two extra lenses, a few polarizers/UV filters, a notebook, and perhaps an apple. LOVE LOVE LOVE this!


It's already on my Christmas list.


Actually maybe my birthday list, that's a month sooner!


Wait, do you think the Easter Bunny would go for this?


I doubt it... I better wait for Santa.


(If you went to the link, which color do you like best? I am also diggin the bronze bag!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this bag! Kevin got the orange one for me for Christmas. It's pretty much amazing! The only downside is it doesn't have a sleeve for documents. I like it enough that I don't let that bother me though :) I hope the easter bunny is really nice to you!

Kimberly Moore said...

ohhhhh i LOVE this!

Noelle said...

How much is it? It is so cute.