Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Friend Shower

My friend Emilie was so great to throw me a baby shower! She was so sweet to do it and it turned out super cute!
I tried to get photos with as many of the girls as possible! Don't think I succeeded, but I'm glad I got a few! So sweet of Jamie and Caryn from the ward to come! Caryn (on the right) is due just a week after me!
Shawna and Vanessa are so good to me! Love working with Shawna in the Relief Society~ what a gem! And Vanessa is so sweet, she is due in July!
Baby Hathaway was totally spoiled with gifts!

Oh Angie :) Love her! (Most photogenic girl ever!!!) That is a nice side shot of my GROWING belly. Wow, it looks really big. But not quite as big as it feels...
And Richelle! We have so much in common, Richelle is my sewing and photography inspiration!
Suzy was so good to come support me and the baby! This whole baby shower thing is a great excuse to see lots of good friends!
Oh Merideth! Love the pink tutu she gave, and of course the sunglasses :) Super cute!

Oh hey Julie and Korine! Lovin' the crepe bar and the breakfast casseroles!
Thank you so much to everyone who helped put this party together! I had such a fun time and felt so spoiled!

2 comments:

Marcindra LaPriel said...

Thanks for inviting me! I am honored to be considered one of your friends. (And blog followers)

Julie T said...

You are a lucky, lucky girl to have so many good friends! Looks like it was a very fun and memorable shower!