Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Ceviche!

Ceviche (Also spelled cebiche, or seviche)[is a seafood dish popular in the coastal regions of the Americas, especially Central and South America. The dish is typically made from fresh raw fish marinated in citrus juices, such as lemon or lime, and spiced with ají or chili peppers. Additional seasonings, such as chopped onions, salt, and coriander, may also be added. Ceviche is usually accompanied by side dishes that complement its flavors, such as sweet potato, lettuce, corn, avocado or plantain.As the dish is not cooked with heat, it must be prepared 
This is ceviche and I love it!
fresh to minimize the risk of food poisoning.




T loves it when we bring her chair to restaurants. She is a happy camper!
Scott is the one who initially ordered ceviche and got me going on it.  I'd had it once before in Mexico, where I did NOT love it.  Maybe the fish in Costa Rica was better and surely the marinade was better in CR too!




Lovin the little lady.
I loved T as an infant, but I love her even MORE as a walker/player.  She is super fun and has developed quite the personality!

No comments: