Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thoughts

Not much going on lately, but because I haven't blogged much at all lately, here is what we're up to:

Still watering the garden. Tomatoes are doing great, basil not so much- I moved it to a sunnier spot!

We are the proud owners of a 3 TERAbite hard drive :) :) :) Yeah. Do you know how many GB that is? Over 3,000. Considering that I have fried literally every hard drive I have ever used, Scott put in place some new rules for me this time around. I hope I follow them and let this drive LIVE!

Primary teacher training tonight was great! I really believe kids can learn the language of the scriptures.

I got my license plates all attached to the Kia (which we are loving!) while Scott made us a fantastic curry for dinner. Yum!

Bermuda shorts are on sale at Old Navy for $11. I now own 2 pair of shorts :) My blue ones I wore (read: ruined) in Asia, and now a nice neutral pair. Bring on the summer!

So happy Elizabeth Smarts abductor got life in prison. I've followed this story closely, very intriguing.

It is late, I am tired. I think I will paint my toenails tomorrow. Gotta get packed for the big trip to Vegas!

No comments: