Thursday, July 28, 2011

Me + the Boys

I was just thinking about this great night we had a few weeks ago and never shared.
Me and my boys:
From right to left: Bryan (Best brother ever), Scott (Besthusband ever) me, Phil (Best brother-in-law ever) and Phil's buddy (best new friend ever)!

When Phil and his friend came into town for a competition, we somehow managed to connect all our schedules and meet for a night at Cafe Rio!

And this was a while ago too, but a fun night with the Drapers, Dellenbachs and Baggetts.
~Family and friends~
It's always better when we're together :)

3 comments:

Rick said...

hey banana pancakes - you're one lucky girl to have so many great people in your life.

Noelle said...

Ha my first comment was gonna be, don't let rick read this....too late!! :) Um, I wish I could have been there. I seriously miss cafe rio. Also, I think it's funny matt's wearing Phil's shirt--it isn't really his style...

Whit said...

Aw! Miss you guys!