We actually did it. We actually bought our tickets :)
See if you can guess where we're headed in September:
1. It requires 4 planes to get there from SLC.
2. This place encourages rock climbing, kayaking, snorkeling, mountain biking, and white water rafting!
3. We were inspired to go here by National Geographic's Adventure magazine "Best Trip" highlight.
4. James Bond spent a lot of time in this region.
5. This destination is famous for their truffles. Not the chocolate kind. The mushroom kind.
6. (The giveaway clue:) This country's nick name is "The Land of the Thousand Islands."
yep that's right...
we're going to:
We'll have a few days in Italy and Hungary on the beginning and end of the trip, and side trips to Bosnia (random, we know) and Montenegro. If you or anyone you know has been to this region, let me know! Planning is in full force!
We'll be off the grid September 1-17. Loooove that!