Thursday, July 21, 2011

Randoms.

Last night after dinner, I thought to myself, “If I could do anything I wanted tonight, what would I do?” And my answer was “Get a goooood book, a bowl of watermelon frozen yogurt, and enjoy them both in a bubble bath.” And so I did. And I have zero regrets.

I think I have arrived. I’ve always wondered if I would ever be the sort to go to the grocery store and spend most of my time in the produce section. Well it happened. I realized at the check out that Scott and I are probably eating enough greens! Here’s what was in my cart: Lettuce, cilantro, limes, celery, green onion, green bell pepper, spinach, avocado, mushrooms, bananas, milk, eggs and tortillas :)


Much of my family is together this weekend, and I feel like I am missing out. Darn it.


The final Harry Potter movie did not disappoint! As others have said, I agree that a piece of my childhood has now ended with the conclusion of these movies. I am happy that I still remember my own images of each character from before the movies were released. I've had many fun times dressing up as various characters and attending both book and movie midnight releases!


I think I need a hair cut. It's just at that weird phase, you know?


That's all for today :)

2 comments:

Noelle said...

I'm still thinking about that watermelon frozen yogurt. I have had far too little frozen yogurt this summer. I love fresh produce too bravo for eating so well!

Shawna said...

The baptism was wonderful and Tanner was adorable, especially when asked if keeping the commandments is hard, he said a resounding "No". It was so good to see BestaGirl--she shines!