Monday, August 29, 2011

HAKA face

We had a pretty good time at a Luau last weekend. Scott participated in the Haka with some other 1 on 1 guys, and boy did he look scary! All the guys in their black shirts and attitude! Scott would have been better at the dance if he could have stopped laughing! It really was funny though.
Tanner family: Does Scott win the Maori warrior face contest?
I let Scott whisper my face paint idea to the clown lady, and this is what I ended up looking like. Good one Scott :)
The kalua chicken was WAY better than the kalua pork- since when is that the case?!?

2 comments:

Heather said...

LOVE the face paint! I'm getting so excited about your trip, I can hardly stand it!!

Noelle said...

scary face but I still think dad wins with the wide eyes :) Don't they have to stick out their tongues? Do you remember the kalua pork pizza in Maui?