Friday, August 12, 2011

Oh Geez.

Heaven Help Me.

We are going on a 3 day/2 night backpacking trip this weekend.

Starting tonight.

I think it's around 20-25 miles.

I'm not a boy scout.


If you've ever been backpacking/hiking with Scott then you know for real,

and if you even know Scott I'm sure you can imagine...


He kind of goes crazy when he gets backpacking.

He hikes SUPER fast.

And only ever takes water/snack breaks when I need them.

He LOVES being in nature

And usually we end up having some kind of deep/meaningful conversation, or mid-twenties crisis :)

He does not like carrying ANY extra weight.

So our food rations are extremely small.


Don't worry, I already packed extra just in case...


He recently got a new water filter that is "AMAZING" from REI

and, turns out he got a fishing pole on a "great sale" yesterday.


Wow.

Please pray for me.

I'll report back Monday.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

holy moly, good luck! that's so not my cup of tea. we just got back from our ward camp out (one night, no hiking) and it was totally enough for me;)
YOURS, MINE AND OURS