Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Snowbird 2011

Another great year at Snowbird is happening

NOW!

I used to fly to Utah every summer to play King Aardvark and swim with my cousins.

Luckily, we were able to spend the weekend with the fam,

And we’re headed up again tonight!

Here is our annual after-church photo shoot:

Look at all those lovely ladies! Love em!

Boys waiting for their turn. Probably wishing we could go home and eat...

The whole crew!
The 5 brothers. Do they look alike or what?
And all 8 kids! It's been a long while since they've all been together.
Love my ladies! Sarah (middle right) just got her mission call to Michigan!
Oh Scott... chumming it up with his boys.


Now that's what I call a good day :)

1 comment:

Noelle said...

Did you really fly down every summer? I guess the perks of being last born... :) Glad you got to see some fam at snowbird this year. Sounds fun.