Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Parting Thoughts:

Scott has had WAY to much fun writing “Scott Whittle Hathaway’s Last Will and Testament.” We’re doing some pretty fun things on our trip and thought it was a good excuse to get it done!

We’ve been eating pretty random meals trying to use up all the fresh food we have in the fridge. Eggs, green onion, red pepper… I think we’ll have omelets for dinner tonight :)

Turns out converting movies to play on the iphone takes a pretty long time. Good thing we started early. I'm excited to finally watch Never Say Never on the loooong plane ride!

Scott's birthday is 2 days after we get home, so I've been trying to do some shopping, wrapping and decorating so I don't get too overwhelmed when we get home. Plus, my parents are coming that week, so I'd love to leave the house spic n' span so they think I'm a really good homemaker...

Have you ever heard of geographic tongue? Well, I have it. They say it's genetic, but none of my family has it. Anyway, it's flaring up right now and I don't know why. Mint flavored things seem to calm it down a bit, but I hope it goes away soon!

Paris is notorious for losing baggage. So I am packing a few outfits in my carry on, just in case. The change of clothes in my carry on sure came in handy on my flight to New Zealand where the man sitting next to me spilt his entire cup of alcohol down my back and down my pants... at the beginning of the flight. Wow, not my best flight ever.

3 comments:

Shawna said...

I know you'll have a wonderful trip full of exciting adventures and probably some exciting misadventures too! XXOO

Allison Tanner said...

I can't wait to hear all about your amazing adventures! And my Dad and Spencer also have geographic tongue and it flares up especially when my Dad eats pineapple. So some how in those genetics you guys all have it. It doesn't sound fun though. Hopefully it went away quickly!

Noelle said...

If you come back safe, am I ever gonna find out what I got out of your last will and testament!? ha ha :)