Here is an awkward post inspired by Betsy.
These are a few things that have happened lately:
1. Having a ~50 year old lady at work that you don't really know or like pat your belly.
2. Throwing up in a plastic bag at the produce section of the grocery store.
3. Putting on "belly butter" daily.
4. Leaving a church meeting early because your clothes are seriously too tight.
5. Gaining 10 lbs in 13 weeks.
6. Weighing less at 20 weeks pregnant than you did a year prior when you weren't pregnant.
7. Someone looking you up and down, then asking "Do you have indegestion?" To which you respond, "No. I am growing a person."