Thursday, December 22, 2011

Reindeer :)

Turns out the Thanksgiving Point Ice Cream Parlour is pretty fantastic. I have dreams about the brownie sundae. When Scott goes with work friends I get reallllly jealous and then it's all I can think of. I need to get over that. ANYWAY, my first (and only) time there ,we went in conjuction with a drive around the Christmas lights! We got a free pass from One on One so we thought we better use it! It's basically a big field with moving Santas and lit arches. Kind of cool to do if you have a free pass :) But the reindeer were really fun! I learned all sorts of fun facts and stared at them as long as I could until my fingers froze off. Raindeers "bellow" as opposed to moo-ing or squaking.

They can weigh up to 300 lbs. Read: They can kill you.

Both males and females grow antlers, which sets them apart from other deer.

And after the reindeer- Brownie Sundae :)

1 comment:

Noelle said...

Cool! We saw a live camel this year.