Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Guest Post

Today I am guest posting over at my good friend Amy's blog, Naptime Crafters. So head on over and check out what I have to say about holiday photography tips!

But for today, here is my version of the "Pee Pee Teepee." These are becoming more and more popular as protection for moms and dads against their little boys!


I used the most boy-ish looking material I had on hand for the outside, and a soft fleece for the inside!


I started by cutting out my fabric to the template of a bowl from our kitchen. Just use anything you can find with ~6" diameter. Then, cut the circle in half to form a half circle :)


Sew around the curve, right sides together, of course!


Then, iron out the curve.


Finally, sew a single line connecting the two sides to form a teepee shape. I did a second zig zag stitch just to secure it, but you don't have to.

No comments: