Sunday, January 29, 2012

Wild child? or Mild child?

You guys.
Lets be honest...
We were all pretty sure Scott and I would make a WILD child.
Well, she barely ever moves.
We're not super worried, but I should be feeling her kick and move much more than I am.
I drink cold water,
Scott pokes her,
I eat a candy bar and try to feel her move...
Nothing.
So much for a wild child, we got a mild child!

Until...
It happened.
One night just before bed,
Scott blasted some Selena!
You know, the Latina singer whose music really has a beat.
Well our baby girl got dancing to that!

3 comments:

Margene said...

That is good I love it when parents get a wild child. Then they don't get the idea that they are such great parents because their child is so good all the time.

Noelle said...

selena huh? Mom likes selena too....

Mindy said...

WOw! I didn't know you were pregnant!! I am SO, very happy for you! My little one year old girl totally shimmies her shoulders when I put on Selena :) Congrats!