Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hearts Christmas Party

Bottom line: I'm super behind. Get ready for a week of Christmas posts :)
First in the line up: My work party! Meet my co-workers:

Ashley (nurse) and Husband:
Katie (admin) and boy:
Misty (Hospice office staff) and husband:
Kelly (Home Health office) and husband:
Raquel (Home Health office) and Shawn:
Christa (Home Health Admin) and Thad:
Wendy (Physical Therapist) and husband:
Christina and Melanie- Billers:
Lots of people came and we had a beautiful party at Noahs in South Jordan! Too bad we didn't win a centerpiece!
There was a live band and delicious food. Cheesy potatoes, veggie trays, shrimp, punch, a variety of meats... it was classy!
And it turns out like 4 people there said they had no idea I was pregnant! But there was no denying it once they saw me in this dress!
There are more pictures, but they are on the other computer. And let's be honest, I've had too many excuses preventing me from posting this about 3 weeks ago... so, I'm gonna go ahead and just publish like it is. Hopefully you got the flavor!

1 comment:

Noelle said...

Cute dress, you'll be glad to have all the photos of your coworkers!