Monday, March 14, 2011

Arches

We got to Moab and dropped our stuff off, then went straight to PASTA Js, Scott's favorite! It was my first time, but that Manicotti was goooood. The bus boy took this picture and as he was handing back the camera he enthusiastically said "Wow, that is a GREAT picture!" We took one look at it and thought "why is he lying to us?"
I was surprised Scott didn't tell our waitress, "Hi, we are happily married, she has pink eye." Everywhere we went it looked like I was just crying, and Scott was keeping his distance from me so he wouldn't catch it!
Scott's dish looked suuuper yummy!

In the morning we went to Arches for the sunrise. LOVELY every time.

This photo has been digitally enhanced.

Turret arch.

The North Window Arch Maybe my favorite part of the whole trip was chatting with my love up in the North Window Arch for about an hour as the sun came up. Double arch. We did a bunch of little hikes neither of us had ever done before, so that was fun!
Stay tuned for some pics of Canyonlands National Park and the story of how we got ourselves into

the biggest predicament of the year!

2 comments:

Julie T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Noelle said...

Yeah it kinda does look like you've been crying. but at least you were still smiling!! :) You have been some pretty awesome places and I have to admit I'm pretty jealous. Scott's dish looks Indian!