Thursday, March 10, 2011

Reminiscing

I spent my lunch break today simply scrolling through thousand of pictures. And reminiscing.
Noelle and I "earned" this Hawaiian dream vacay by giving up all sweets for a year! SO worth it :)
We thought we may never reach the top of Mt. Sulfer.
Bungee Jumping!!! One of the most thrilling moments of my life :)I hate to say it, but I think I was too young to really appreciate this. But I remember LOVING it and loving my family. That little orange person is me, and the teal is Noelle :)
This was before the days of digital cameras.
Conquering the "Tombstone" was one of the greatest accomplishments of my life. I am still proud of myself for this one :)
I used to volunteer at a chocolate shop 2x/week. That was the closest I've ever been to living the life of Lucille Ball. What a dream :) And, China. The Great Wall of China! On a very Chinese looking day, I might add.

On days like today, I need to just remember that working 8-5 enables (instead of prohibits) me to do amazing things. Ah. It looks warm outside, yet I spend my days INside. Hmmm...

2 comments:

Noelle said...

Oh man I look wasted on top of Mt. Sulfer! The Hawaii trip remains to be one of my favorite vacations, well Banff too come to think of it. I love that we got leis, but I'm really surprised you didn't put the pineapple head picture in for Hawaii...just kiddin. I didn't know you worked at a chocolate factory, that's pretty cool! Fun to reminisce. :)

Allison Tanner said...

It's always fun to look back and reminisce! Noelle already said it, but I didn't know you worked at a chocolate shop! I want to hear more about that sometime!