Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hearts and a Haircut!

I can hardly believe that I have been a working woman for an entire year! Actually, now that I think about it, it does feel like it's been a year...

It's really nice going to work and doing my job, and then being free to play the rest of the evening. No homework, tests, presentations, none of it :) For those of you who don't know I work at Hearts for Home Health where I coordinate between clinicians and patients regarding their in-home care. In celebration of my 1 year mark and associated raise, Scott took me to Gandalfo's for a "New Yorker." And the chocolate mousse cake was a total hit! And then I got my haircut: I don't know what happened. I told the girl "Just 1-2 inches off, more layers/volume, and a bang trim please" and then: When she was washing my hair I asked her what she would do if I let her cut my hair any way she wanted. After a quick explanation, I agreed, and the next thing i knew, she had her scissors at the nape of my neck. I like a change and this seems pretty good for a summer cut. But it's still very short.


When Scott saw me he said "I like it." Then I told him that if he doesn't really like it he could just say "Wow, that is a big change and I think I'm going to like it once I get used to it."


He promptly replied, "Wow, that is a big change and I think I'm going to like it once I get used to it!"


Haha, good news, it has been 2 days now, and we're both liking it more every day :)

What do you think?

5 comments:

Kelsey Cole said...

I love it! Such a brave move to let your hair dresser just surprise you with a new cut! It turned out SO cute:)

Heather said...

Wow - looks nice and sophisticated. I can't get an accurate idea from one picture, I'd love to see more!

Sandra and Brent said...

Very chic! I agree with Heather . . . I'd like to see more!

Jessica Holly said...

I love it! You look so great!

Steven and Amber Eliason said...

SUPER cute!!