Saturday, March 5, 2011

My Meds of Choice:

This stuff WORKS. Only for about 45 seconds, but it numbs my throat for long enough to get a little relief. LOVE IT!
I don't really know how Tylenol Sinus is helping. I keep taking it, but still feel like I am getting worse each day. Maybe I would be much worse if I weren't taking it though?
Halls taste realllly good. I couldn't find a picture of the king size bag. But I have the king size bag. Who knew medicine comes in "King Size..." I thought that was supposed to be reserved for candy.
And lastly, my LIFE SAVER: NyQuil. This is the sole reason I have gotten any sleep the past 2-3 nights.
Other ideas? What works for you? I am looking for ideas to help me feel better, and also keep me busy! I am getting very bored.

4 comments:

Aaron and Megan said...

Try Tylenol "Cold and Flu" or "Severe Congestion" in the liquid form. I can't remember the exact wording. (One is a blue and the other is a honey/yellow color.) It has the same feeling of the Chloraseptic, but also helps with all the other symptoms. There is a daytime and nighttime version. I really like that stuff, but that's me.
On another note, just thought I'd say hello. It's Megan from back in WA. :)

NatalieD said...

Boil 1 part vinegar with 5 parts water and breathe the steam. Works wonders.

Margene said...

I take Emergen-C. If you start taking it the minute you think you are coming down with something. Wow you are over it before you know it. The best thing I have ever came across.

Shawna said...

Hopefully between the Nyquil and those beautiful oranges, you have recovered by now!