Thursday, March 24, 2011

Wee Wee Wigwam :)

I meant to do a full tutorial, but I forgot to take pictures the whole time...


Here is my version of the "Wee Wee Wigwam or "Pee Pee Teepee." These are becoming more and more popular as protection for moms and dads against their little boys.


I used some boyish looking material for the outside, and the softest fleece I could find for the inside!


I started by cutting out my fabric to the template of a bowl from our kitchen. Just use anything you can find with ~6" diameter. Then, cut the circle in half to form a half circle :)


Sew around the curve, right sides together, of course!


Then, iron out the curve.


Finally, sew a single line connecting the two sides to form a teepee shape. I did a second zig zag stitch just to secure it, but you don't have to.

Sewing projects do not get easier than this, and it is a fun thing to give away at baby showers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles
or weblog posts in this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I finally
stumbled upon this site. Reading this info So i am happy
to show that I've an incredibly just right uncanny feeling I came upon exactly what I needed. I such a lot unquestionably will make sure to do not put out of your mind this site and provides it a glance regularly.

Also visit my page - http://article-collection.info/Insights-Into-Convenient-Download-Free-Solutions.htm