Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Plain Truth

I am VERY excited. I went to Costco to refill my ink cartridges for literally half the price my local copy shop wanted to charge. They told me I could come back tomorrow, or just wait 20 minutes. So, of course, I looked around Costco. I could entertain myself there for a lot longer than 20 minutes :)

And I came home with a new book:

I sat next to this Aussie girl on a sleeper bus in Vietnam. We chatted while Scott slept. She was on her ninth Jodi Picoult novel. I have been pretty intrigued ever since. This is a story about Amish politics and culture. Inside the front cover, Jodi gives all sorts of awknowledgments to people she interviewed before writing the story. I like an author who does their research! And, I am HOOKED after the first chapter.

1 comment:

NatalieD said...

After recently reading my first Jodi Picoult book, I vowed never to read another. Maybe I should give her another chance?